- 595 acres (445 Salina, 150 Richfield)
- Both currently zoned for commercial and industrial uses
- Customizable parcel sizes to fit your specific needs
- Infrastructure and utilities completed through Phase 1 (both Properties)
- Immediate access to I-70, within half-mile at both locations
- Fast access to I-15
- Salina (North to I-15, 25 miles; South to I-15 55 miles)
- Richfield (North to I-15, 45 miles; South to I-15, 35 miles)
- Richfield municipal airport (1 miles from Richfield Park, 20 miles from Salina Park)
- Salt Lake international airport 165 miles from Richfield
- Financial incentives available at state and local levels
- Labor pool to meet your business needs
Both parks were created with the intent to help match businesses with a capable and skilled employee base at extremely competitive costs for the business.
Located in Central Utah, Sevier County is strategically located between many major western cities, including Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Phoenix, Denver, Las Angeles, and Las Vegas. Sevier County is halfway between Denver and Los Angeles with Las Vegas just five hours’ away on and Salt Lake City 165-miles to the north.
Sevier County’s Business Parks have been developed by the cities of Richfield and Salina with help from Sevier County in general. The main goal of the city officials is to attract jobs to the area. That is why officials are creating so many benefits for companies.
The Sevier County Economic Council (EDC) is an active participant in support of value-added businesses. The county continues to see increases in employment from manufacturing, business offices, mineral extraction, and tourism. The EDC is a partnership between the private and public sectors and is positioned to lead the charge for a stronger and more diversified local economy.
Lifestyle, a lower cost of living, less expensive business operations, infrastructure, work force, and a pleasant climate make for a resilient economic future for existing and new business in Sevier County.
Mr. Malcolm Nash
250 North Main Street
Richfield, UT 84701